Saturday 28 November 2015

Blessing 121-131

Happy Saturday, everyone! How are you all today?

   What have I done this week? Work on one of my stories (Shire Summer), do some Christmas shopping, clean my fish bowls, read, do school, alphabetize my packing list for next summer (if I work at camp again), and edit some videos. I also have been working on another website, "Umbilical Cord". I'm thankful for the chance to do all of those, and more.

Blessing 121-Telephones. I love being able to call my friends and chat! I love talking, so I usually do not do short calls!

Blessing 122-Christmas shopping. So much fun to plan ahead!

Blessing 123-The title of this blessing! It is so fun!

Blessing 124-It is less than a month until Christmas! How wonderful! I can't wait to give my gifts!

Blessing 125-Egg sandwiches. I had one the other day, and want another one tonight! Yummy!

Blessing 126-Pickles. To go with the egg sandwiches.

Blessing 127-Getting another two chapters or so written for Shire Summer. I enjoy writing about my characters.  :D

Blessing 128-Flurries. We had flurries for nearly a day (if I remember correctly) earlier this week. The snow stayed on the ground for a bit.

Blessing 129-Written language. I'm so glad that English is a written language. It generally isn't something that I think about, but I'm sure glad that English is not strictly oral.

Blessing 130-History. I started a history book on Pearl Harbour the other day. It will be very interesting, I'm sure. Plus, where would we be without history?

Blessing 131-A missionary speaker. A missionary that is one deputation to go to Africa came to our church earlier this week. It was enjoyable to have him at our service and to hear his message and watch the video about their ministry. :)

   What are your blessings today? Share them in the comments below!
    God bless!
    Counting my blessings,
           Indi Raine

No comments:

Post a Comment