Saturday 16 May 2015

Blessings #1 and #2 (and #3)

Today's blessings would be...

#1-Salvation
   Without God, I would be nothing. He has saved me from my (many) sins, and I will always live in gratefulness! He has done so much for me, and I will love Him forever (and praise Him on earth as I will in heaven). Jesus died on the cross as the perfect substitute for me, and when I believed and called on His name, Jesus washed away my sins with His precious blood. I now live in fellowship with GOD, the creator of the universe! Is that amazing?  It is INCREDIBLE!!!!!! And true! Praise God! Hallelujah!

#2-Christian Fellowship.
  I was at a revival meeting this afternoon, and the Christian fellowship was amazing! I love seeing friends from fellowshipping churches. Some folks even came from out-of-province! What a blessing! (And the pot-luck [pot-blessing] was good too! Even the dessert I managed to make-a s'more in a pan, a twist on the famous dessert with added caramel. It was my own recipe!)

   I'd best go to bed now. I need my final blessing so that I can be ready for worship in the morning!

#3-Sleep!
   I don't think that I need to explain my thankfulness for this blessing. Isn't the feeling just mutual? :)

God bless, all!
Indi R.

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO blessed with all those things, and I'm looking forward to your next post! :)

    ReplyDelete