Wednesday 20 May 2015

A Special Bible Verse (aka Blessing #11)

I discovered this verse (once more) in family devotions the other day. It seemed very applicable, so I wanted to share it here. Here it is-blessing number 11!

Blessing #11-Psalm 72:18
   "Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things." Next to that verse I had scribbled in the note "no simple things!" Now, I personally do not really like biology (especially the dissection parts, especially those of recognizable creatures), but if there is one thing that has really stood out this year it would be this-nothing is simple! God created everything with an amazing complexity, even the creations so small that they are invisible to the unaided eye (and those that you can't see with the aided eye are REALLY complex as well!!!!).

I hope that you enjoy that verse as much as I did! It is underlined in my Bible (along with many other favourite verses!).

God bless!

Counting my blessings,
Indi Raine

1 comment:

  1. I'm catching up on all your posts and I just finished reading them. This is a wonderful blog. I love reading all the blessings you see.
    That verse is very special. Have we ever stopped and thought about that- to bless GOD? He doesn't need our blessing, but why not bless God? We ask him to bless others, I find it fascinating the idea to bless God. I want to bless God. :)

    I have so many blessings in my life. A job when I needed money, a family who are my best friends, a horse that God has given me, a job that I love (I said that one already, but I cannot tell you how much of a blessing it is to work for people you love and do work that you love!) and so many more.

    Thanks for doing these posts, Indi. I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete