Monday 18 May 2015

A Warning on Singing (???) and Blessings #7 and 8 (also 9 and unexpected 10)

I suppose that the title seems a bit crazy, but I wanted to give you a fair warning-singing from the bottom of your heart at the top of your lungs can be RISKY!!!! Like, say if I were singing from the bottom of my heart at the top of my lungs and suddenly forget the correct words of the song but continue to sing thinking I have the right words...! It CAN happen (and has! Embarrassed giggle.). My tip is to just check the words and keep singing-and act like that mistake was made by someone else (if that is possible when you are a very strong singer).

Now, blessing #7. Well, how about Midol? 

Blessing #8-Ginger ale. Maybe you can guess how my day went! However, I am grateful for Philippians 4:4 (did I spell that right? I'm always confusing it), which tells me "Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say rejoice." You could add lots of exclamation points. Thus, I will rejoice today!

An extra blessing...
#9-A Sunny day! I was able to open my window, and (praise God!) my allergies didn't start up! I love warm, sunny days!

I really enjoyed reading all your Sunday blessings, and I can agree with them! (Well, my dad's not a pastor...but he does preach!

This title just keeps getting longer. I am finally grateful for the feature of the Ctrl key and Z (I think). I had just erased part of this post, but that key brought it back! It has helped save my sanity. May those geniuses who invented that invention be heartily blessed!

And God bless you, friends! I'll be, Lord willing, back tomorrow with another batch of blessings!

Indi

Phil. 4:4



No comments:

Post a Comment