Friday 15 May 2015

   Welcome to A Million Little Blessings! My name is Indi Raine, and I'm very glad that you decided to take the time to stop by my brand new blog. I'm just starting out this blog (my third blog), and I'm very excited about its purpose. What is it's purpose? Well, I has decided that this blog is remind all of us about the millions of little blessings that God gives to us each day! The whole idea of having a blog dedicated to seeing the little blessings and joys of life appealed to me, and I hope to really meet a million posts, a blessing in each one! I hope to name a blessing, and why it is a blessing in each post.
   Each morning when I wake up, I like to thank God for His blessings to me (some days this is easier than others, and sometimes I do forget. Sunshiny days are best, when I am feeling like I really do love life!). Those blessings may be sunshine, a good night's sleep, His goodness and mercy, or maybe friends and family. There are millions of blessings, and we need to thank God for them, no matter how insignificant or tiny they may be.
   "Thank You, God, for Your million little blessings, and please bless me and my readers as we discover them. In Jesus' name, amen!"
   So, get ready! Tomorrow is blessing number one!
   God bless!
   Love,
      Indi Raine

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for this blog! And welcome to the world of eBlogger! (Personally I like this site the best. B-) ) I'm so glad you're doing this blog and on this topic- I'm always telling people that "life is what you make it. I don't mean that you decide your fate, I mean that how your life is basically depends on how you decide to view it."
    Once we choose to see God's blessings, we learn to be content and happy in any situation.

    Excited to see what you post!

    ReplyDelete