Monday 24 August 2015

Blessings 54-58

I'm back with some more blessings to share! Right now I'm excited to start school in a week from today. So today I'll be sharing some blessings about school!

Blessing 54-Being Home Schooled.
   Being home schooled is a giant blessing! I have been home schooled all of my life. It gives me a Christian perspective on life. Since one of my home schooled friends had to enter a public high school I have become even more thankful for being home schooled. Her stories are awful. Thank God for being home schooled!

Blessing 55-A Beka Book DVD curriculum.
   I do a Christian program for school-A Beka Book. I've been enrolled in the DVD program for several years (this may be the fourth or fifth year). I have classes with teachers and lessons that I watch on DVD. Its a unique way to learn.

Blessing 56-New Notebooks.
   I love notebooks! With all my journaling, notes, and writing, notebooks will never go to waste with me!

Blessing 57-New Pencils and Pens.
   I almost always have some kind of paper or notebook with me along with a pen or pencil. I actually can get upset or concerned if I forget it-what if I learn something new or want to write if I feel bored? What would I do if I don't have a working pencil or pen?! Pencils and pens are necessities!

Blessing 58-Bible Class.
   I'm glad that I have the blessing of having Bible class nearly every day. It gives me yet another way to learn about my God!

   What blessings do you have going into the school year of 2015/2016? Share them in the comments below!

God bless!
Indi

No comments:

Post a Comment