Saturday 26 September 2015

Blessings 70

I'll be trying to post each Saturday once again. So I'll give some more of my blessings.

Blessing 70-Getting more scrapbook paper. I got to go to the amazing craft store "Michael's" this week and found some wonderful paper for a scrapbook project that I have started about the wonderful people I met this summer while working at camp. Some papers just fit the pictures and personalities perfectly! What a blessing!

Blessing 71-https://youtu.be/dfpOvM5OcuY  This is some great Christian music for relaxing, studying, enjoying! I hope that you like it as well!

Blessing 72-Caramels. Random, but certainly a blessing! I have one on my nearby desk, which I will probably consume sometime soon! :)

Blessing 73-Calendars. How would I keep organized? (I'm taking one to hang up at camp next year-I got so confused on dates at one point! For someone who keeps a journal, that can be rare and very annoying!)

Blessing 74-Lysol wipes. I was helping clean at a church today and was using some in the bathroom. Back to camp. Yes, we used a lot of those! They are handy!

Blessing 75-I don't react to bleach. That is a major blessing when working with Lysol (bleach wipes) or when working at rinsing dishes in the kitchen using bleach as the chemical sanitation. Even when I didn't wear gloves, it didn't bother my skin too much. The scent sometimes did, but for someone with quite a few allergies it was nice not to have bad ones to bleach! In fact, my hands were in wonderful condition while I was away-better than they often are at home! Praise the Lord!

Blessing 76-Birthday parties. I was at one this morning for a little girl that I know. Birthdays aren't so much fun without parties!

Blessing 77-The person who thought of birthday parties. Query: was that God, when He sent Eve to Adam? Was Eve the world's first birthday gift? Weigh in in the comment section! ;D

Blessing 78-Babysitting. I enjoy babysitting sometimes. Right now, I get to do so about every other week, I guess. I enjoy the time with kids, even though it can be exhausting and wearing.

Blessing 79-Lots of Blankets. The air is getting colder, so more and more I am finding myself wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket while reading, doing school, or hanging out in my room. Actually, I plan to add more to my bed so that I won't have to wear a housecoat in bed to keep my warm. Maybe I could also close the window a bit more?

Blessing 80-A Kleenex box with an oriole on it. With an orange-pattern bedspread and constant allergies, this is a double bonus-I have a cute Kleenex box and get to keep a theme in my room!

   Well, fellow blessing-hunters, I'll take my leave of you for today. I need to go do some work on the afore-mentioned bedroom. (Literally blows nose-allergies, not tears. Sorry!) Also, two of my little "Z fighters" need to have some water run to be fixed up for their fish bowls!

      God bless ya'll!
       
     Indi Raine

        John 5:24

No comments:

Post a Comment