Wednesday 16 September 2015

Blessings 64-68

If you are reading this in the morning, this will be perfect for you! These are some of my morning blessings that great me nearly every day.

Blessing 64-Feeling Rested. Well, this doesn't always great me-I'm a night owl, not a morning lark. But I generally feel somewhat better than when I fell asleep.

Blessing 65-Kleenexes. If you are wondering at this strange blessing, you must REALLY be blest! I have allergies. Allergies to dust. Dust hides in sheets, blankets, and stuffed animals no matter how much I run them through the dryer to kill dust mites. And there is dust in my room. And then there are other allergies (like pollen) that bother me. Catching on? Kleenexes are VERY, VERY important to my sanity and well-being! They get used a lot, and I'm thankful for them!

Blessing 66-My Bible reading! I try to read a Bible chapter pretty soon after rising, often before I even get dressed or do anything else. At camp the activity coordinator suggested reading a Proverb a day. That was at the beginning of July (or very end of June, actually). I did that for July and August. Now, for a break, I'm reading a Psalm a day. I rarely remember it all day (my brain doesn't get working very well at that time anyway), but its a good way to start off the day.

Blessing 67-Prayer. I like to start my day by praying (I sometimes forget. Yes, I'm guilty.). It is a nice way to begin the day by thanking God for His new mercies and the blessings that He gives to me.  I'd recommend that to anyone reading this blog (even to people who aren't reading this blog, although that may be hard to do. :D ).

Blessing 68-Sunshine. That blessing is conditional. I haven't had it much lately, but I love a sunny morning! It makes my yellow room so cheery!

Those are my morning blessings! Do you share any of them with me? Comment below with your favourites!

God bless you beyond measure, sisters in Him!

Indi Raine

P.S. Isn't this orange type so cheery? That's what I hope it is to you! It is to me!

Jer. 29:11

1 comment:

  1. Good blessings! I try to do my devotions and have prayer earlier in the morning too!

    ReplyDelete