Saturday 3 October 2015

A Fun Game

Hello, Everyone! (Reading today or in the future. I don't think that anyone in the past read this. :P)

I have had a fun idea for a game for all of you who read this blog. Canadian Thanksgiving Day is approaching (October 12). One tradition often practiced is for everyone to share some blessings. Sharing just one can be hard! Often I have a ton that I'd love to share! Sometimes my family and I will go in a circle and each share some blessings. And I want to do that here.

Starting today, I'm gathering blessings for my Thanksgiving Day post (I hope that it'll be fun and surprising for everyone!). Share your blessings by e-mailing me (if you have my e-mail address; I prefer not to put that up here, and I can't find a contact form to put up; if someone knows how to do that, please tell me!), contacting me through Google Plus, or in the comments. I'll count your blessings toward the final goal for this blog-1 million or more blessings! So please share! Share this blog, this post, this game with your friends and family (I hope that those are some of your blessings!) and let's see how many blessings will be discovered! They can be big or small, silly or serious. Just leave the name that you'd like your blessings to be put under, and I'll post them in the finale on October 12th! Until then, enjoy thinking of and sharing your blessings!

Cheerio!

Indi

2 comments:

  1. That is such a great idea, Indi! :)

    I've never put a Contact Form on my blog before, but I THINK I know how to do it :) If you go to the Layout in your blog, you should find a button that says Add a Gadget. After you click on that, a square white box will pop up with Basic, More Gadgets, and Add Your Own tabs on the left. If you click on the More Gadgets, there should be something there that says Contact Form.

    Hope that helped! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. :) I have one on my blog and that sounds right. It may be called 'Blogger Contact Form'.

      Delete