Tuesday 25 August 2015

Blessing 59

My blessing today is...
Blessing 59-Giving Fish Room to Swim.
   Ever seen bettas at a pet store? They are in little cups. Yes, they can breathe and live and survive (if the water is changed enough and they are fed and not stressed), but it is wonderful to see them put into an area that they can explore and swim in without bumping into their own tail. I just put my two new fish-Zion and Zally-into new containers (for Zion, a fish bowl; for Zally, a plastic kitchen container that will hold her comfortably until I can find an even larger dish-at least she can swim now!). It is fun to watch fish explore as they are put into a new environment. Zion's no longer dashing at his own reflection or rushing in a tiny space-he can swim! So that's my blessing-happy fish! I also changed Zen's water and gave him his new plant. I'm now looking forward to learning about Zally and Zion's personalities!

If you don't have the blessing of a betta, I'd suggest that you get one (if you are able and allowed to become a fish owner). My three are beautiful and will give me lots of company in my room!

God bless!
Indi
Jer. 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment