Saturday 13 February 2016

Blessings 166-170

Sorry that I've been so long in getting back here. I guess that I can explain with my blessings.

Blessing 166-A birthday (for me).

Blessing 167-A birthday party (also for me!)! That was so fun!

Blessing 168-Depression. Now this is a strange blessing. I get feeling depressed sometimes and feel sad and downcast and gloomy. I just have to believe that God has a purpose here! (Also, I'd appreciate prayer! Life is tough lately, and I could use the extra support.)

Blessing 169-This great song on YouTube-https://youtu.be/48CfSyz8ccc

Blessing 170-A Bible in my own language. Last night at my party we watched a video where people were getting Bibles in their own language for the first time. How many do I have? Three and a new testament? I'm blest!

God bless!
I'll be back soon with a nomination thingy from Faith!
Love,
Indi

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your blessings, Indi!! Happy birthday!! Praying for you. :)

    Looking forward to the nomination post. :-)
    ~Faith

    ReplyDelete