Saturday 25 July 2015

Second Last Blessing Song before a Different Post

Okay, sorry for that insane title (look above post and see what I mean!). After August 1st, I hope to get back to normal posts! I thank you for your patience and dedication during this month of July. And I hope that you are taking the time to really enjoy these songs (my method of doing that? Repeating several dozen times until I would know any portion in my deepest dreams-just joking about that last part!). Today is a modern and classical mix-a mix of "Frozen" and Vivaldi. I was amazed at this movie, and wish that I could play piano like that, besides the whole fact that this man is mixing two different styles and genres with confidence and style! Listen, watch, and be completely be amazed (plus, I like the whole white piano in a frozen winterland idea...if only I could do that!)!!!!

This is an odd blessing (I haven't even seen the movie), but I love this selection. It is inspiring, to say the least!
God bless!
Indi

2 comments:

  1. The Piano Guys manage to pull of the craziest sets, don't they?? :P Love their music though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is amazing!!!! I agree, I wish I could play that way! ;)

    ReplyDelete