Saturday 4 July 2015

Song for this Saturday-Time Well Spent

https://youtu.be/y6KDCPMezdM
Here is the song for this week! I hope that you enjoy it! I recommended it on my other blog, and I greatly enjoy the power and message in this song. I must say that I am thankful for the "time well spent" in my life. I won't hide it-I have had a death in my immediate family. It was hard, and still is (I just hide it sometimes). But I know this person is now in heaven, in God's own presence! And I am exited to see them again someday!
May God bless you with more blessings than you can count! (By the way, I'm sure He already has!)
Indi Raine

1 comment:

  1. The song brought tears to my eyes. We often don't treasure others until something happens that makes us real just how important they are to us. May we treasure every moment, because we may never know which moment will be the last!

    ReplyDelete