Tuesday 23 June 2015

Blessings 21-25

This will sound odd, but my blessing 21 is next to me-in two parts.

Blessing 21-a doll. Not just a doll, but currently a doll missing her head. But at least, that was on purpose. I really love reborn dolls (research them-some people think that they are creepy, but I think they are beautiful!), and hope to make one from a kit sometime. But I want to experiment with some techniques for reborning on another doll. So this little African American vinyl and/or plastic doll is going to be my "experimental" doll. She is cute! And I'm excited to try some techniques on her!

Blessing 22-my new fish! I just got a beautiful new female betta fish! Her name is Zipporah (to keep with my 'Z' theme!). She is tiny, young, and has a red colouration.

Blessing 23-successful shopping. I really needed some swimwear, tops, and etc., and found the majority of it. I am quite happy with all my shopping! Although, I do like to keep a close watch on my money....

Blessing 24-Gmail. How difficult it would be to keep in touch without e-mails! They are easier than letters (although I love sending and receiving letters as well), and often more convenient than calling on a telephone.

Blessing 25-my bedroom. My bedroom is my resting place and my oasis of everything. Currently, it is very messy, but that is probably because it is my operation central. Books, shells, cds, fish, candy, ribbons, blankets, dolls, backpack, clothes, hats, Rubbermaid containers, pillows, pictures, and laundry baskets-all of these are in my room, cluttering it up a bit! However, it is cheery with a beautiful yellow paint, a colourful bulletin board with photos of friends and family (etc.), and a horse photo. Its a unique room, I must say!

Well, I'll be going for now! God bless!
Indi

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post, Indi! I've never heard of reborning dolls. I'll have to look it up! :)
    Oh and, my bedroom is always messy! Drives my mom crazy, but I don't mind the clutter. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kindred spirits...I know an Anne song with those lyrics. If you look at my Pinterest (I'm pretty sure that you followed me), I have a file on reborn "babies". Some are so adorable! I have some pinned of the set I wish to do-the "Kimi" set, I think by Donna Rubert or something. I'm glad that you enjoyed the post!

      Delete
    2. Wow, those are cute!
      I LOVE Anne Shirley! ;)

      Delete