Tuesday 9 June 2015

FINISHED!!!!

After a stupidly late night yesterday (or this morning-whatever) taking algebra and biology exams, and waking at 5:30 to start a gruelling study period before taking a dreaded (gulp) Spanish exam and then take a very difficult history exam (hey, I love history, but I can't really remember Bible references or dates unless they are extremely simple or I have studied them to a point that is absurd). Oh, one of the exams was worked on while applying for a police background check (for some volunteer work I plan to do this summer-nothing bad! Trust me-there's nothing to hide!) and having a doctor's appointment about some chapped skin problems. Both went well, and I hope and pray that the exam did as well! I think it was okay. :D

Anyway, I actually had time to WRITE today! And sit and watch some online episodes of a TV program. And just relax. And get outside to ride my bike (and acquire a very painful earache-cold breezes do not mix well with my large ears. No kidding!). And clean my room. And re-type that chapter (this was my writing) of a book I'm working on (the chapter had previously gone missing after my laptop did not save one time!). And I now have time to blog!
Tomorrow I hope to rest and get a schedule planned out for my summer. I have a lot to fit in, so I'll be busy. But I will be back with my blessings, and I hope that you readers will be as well!

So you can guess my blessing of the day...can't you? If not, reread the previous paragraphs!

God bless, folks and friends!

Indi C. Raine

Psalm 30

2 comments:

  1. Blessing of the day:you're finished with school!! Yay:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that such a great feeling? I love being done with school for the year. My blessing of the year is usually finishing school once and for all. :P I get to graduate next year, and I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to being done with school FOREVER! (At least, done until I have children of my own to teach... :P)

    ReplyDelete